Monday, July 26, 2010

A Short Digital Film on my Trip to Watford

This past Sunday, July 25, 2010, I had a wonderful opportunity to meet some family in Watford. It was an exciting day! As I reported in the very first entry of my blog, my mom found out just a couple years ago that she has some half brothers and sisters living in England. Since finding out the news my mom and her brother Kevin have been corresponding by email. I too have corresponded some by email and when I knew I would be studying in London this summer I arranged to meet Kevin and his family.

Kevin and his wife Doreen warmly welcomed my flatmate, Crystal, and I into their home this past Sunday. We had a wonderful time getting to know them and their son Kevin and his girlfriend Gail. Here is a short digital film of our visit.

1 comment: